How we work
We find it extremely important to communicate with each other as clearly as possible
what the wishes are and what is possible. Consider the following aspects:
- Material type (wood type)
- Color or treatment
- Layout of cupboards (shelves, rods, etc.)
- Location in the house (which floor; size lift, etc.)
- Any obstacles (such as pipes, sockets, radiators, etc.)
- Consultation about the design; are all wishes known?
- Does this fit within your budget? We like to think along with what fits within budget
- When should delivery take place?
- If steps 1 to 3 are clear and we find an agreement, we will get to work
making a 3D design. We will send this digitally by email.
- Correction round and consultation about the 3D design
- Measurement by appointment and consultation about the implementation
- Agreement & invoicing
a. We ask for a standard 50% deposit
b. You pay the remaining 50% within 5 days after delivery
- Placement & evaluation
We are less accessible by phone due to the many activities in our
workshop. That is why we recommend that you first send an email or message, then we will contact you within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: in connection with COVID-19 we work from the office as much as possible and we come
only along for recording dimensions. We only install when the 1.5m measure is observed. We also wear mouth masks on location.